Sunday 5 August 2012

Exhibition Proposal #2

Proposal


So, after much thought since last week, I have decided that attempting something I havent really done before is a bad idea for my graduating exhibition. I have decided to continue on with concepts I have tried and tested since being at TAFE.


My plan is to create three wall hangings:

One made from suffolk puffs,



One made with origami pyramids


And one with these tear drops

All will be white with lots of thread and string. Lights will be directly on them in order for shadows to fall onto the wall to add to the line and shape element in the artwork.

I will also experiment with combining all three objects into sculptural forms.


I also want to work with the human figure and create a series of line drawings.

These will be drawn from life, as I feel there is a certain amount of energy in life drawings that one cannot achieve from drawing from a photo or from memory.

I plan to have 8 drawings in the final exhibition, roughly A3 size.









The finished layout.
Three wall hangings will be 40 cm by the height of the wall.
the drawings will be A3 size plus hanging length, approx. 40cm extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment